Monday 27 December 2010

It's Christmas

....so not that much in the way of running to write about. It was great to have the family about for Christmas. At the age they are now, this may be the last time all four of us are together to open presents on Christmas morning, I guess that day will come. It's great to have the girls home; With Lauren staying 'up North' and Gemma at uni the house has seemed quite strange these past few months.

A brief round-up of the week :-

9 miles run with Stuart on Christmas eve.

6 sessions brought in 39.27 miles for the week, damn, if I'd have known I would have done the extra to clock 40 - never mind.

Recorded over 100 for the month - first time that I've done that for all 12 months of the year, and 13 consecutive.

Those 6 sessions made up 209 for the year - another best. The 6, added to 1 last week made 7 days running on the trot, I can't remember the last time I did that; but I didn't run on Christmas day. I think I've only ever done that once.

And finally, 3 short of 1700 for the year.